Laboratorio Cuenca S.A. (“LC”) offers hair and skin care products. The use of its cosmetic products is strictly controlled and regulated by the government bodies of each country where such products are sold. In Argentina, their use is controlled and regulated by the National Administration of Drugs, Foodstuff and Medical Technology (“ANMAT”).
By virtue of the current regulations in force, should you have any queries regarding the use of LC ´ s products, please contact a healthcare professional.
LC´s web sites services are merely informative. Just like any other websites and despite LC ´s endeavors to prevent such circumstances, the information disclosed therein may not be updated over time. Therefore, none of such information should be construed as being intended for medical counseling or advice purposes.
When seeking medical counseling and advice about your specific case, you should solely rely on a healthcare professional. LC shall not be held liable for the absolute accuracy and completion of the information disclosed in its websites, neither shall it assume any liability for the use thereof.
The information disclosed in LC ´s web sites does not imply ANY GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION , THOSE RELATED TO QUALIFICATION FOR TRADING PURPOSES, ADEQUACY FOR SPECIFIC GOALS, AND INADEQUATE USE.
Via LC´s websites, you may log on to others, including the ones pertaining to LC ´s affiliated companies seated in other countries.
LC may not be held liable for the information disclosed in third-parties´ web sites; such websites not being under the former´s control and supervision.
Even if LC may endeavor to ease the linking to third-parties´ web-sites complying with all applicable statutory rules and regulations, including LC ´s own standards, the contents disclosed in third-parties´ web sites may vary without LC ´s prior consent. Therefore, LC may not, and shall not be held accountable, or assume any liability for the information provided, or the opinions expressed in third-party web sites.
None of the information disclosed in LC ´s web sites may be construed as being a promotion of LC ´s products.
Users are informed that the entry of their personal data is not usually required for browsing LC´s websites. Should such entry of data prove applicable to access the latter´s websites (whenever it may be so required by LC´s website) LC shall make use of and protect your personal data while you are browsing its websites.
1 In compliance with the currently effective Personal Data Protection regulations (Act Nº 25.326 and accessory provisions) LC shall properly deal with the personal data pertaining to the individuals making use of LC´s services in its websites.
2 Any data willingly entered by users in LC´s websites while using LC´s services shall be kept confidential, adequately protected and solely used in connection with the services provided by LC.
3 For Users to be duly registered on LC´s websites, LC shall solely request the former to provide such data including users´ name and last name, identity document, birth date, and electronic email address, etc and shall refrain from requesting the supply of any confidential data (Section 7 of Act Nº 25.326). LC shall solely proceed to the registration of Users´ personal data once the latter has granted their free, express, and informed consent to that effect.
4 The users guarantee the accuracy and truthfulness of the data entered into LC ´s websites and shall, therefore, be held liable in the event of inaccuracy of such data. As data recipient, LC assumes no liability whatsoever should Users´ personal data turn out to be inaccurate.
5 Users may, at any time, modify or update the information inherent to the personal data entered into LC´ websites, which shall become part of a file featuring the former´s profiles. Similarly, users may request the rectification and/or removal of their personal data from LC´s websites, LC, therefore, undertaking, if applicable, to perform such acts intended to rectify and/or deal with the removal of such data no later than ten (10) working days as from the date the User´s claim was received by LC.
6 Upon the entry of the above referred data, Users shall be understood to automatically authorize LC to make use of such data aiming at adequately providing users with a tailor-made service suiting their needs as well as being provided with mailing sent by LC.
7 LC may make use of the Users´ data for the purpose of providing the latter with a targeted advertising service or such contents they may find of useful concern on condition that the Users have previously consented to being provided therewith:
8 The Users´ information shall be secured by an access code, which shall be created by the Users (whenever it may be so required by the Website) and only known by the latter, who shall, in turn, be solely responsible for keeping such code confidential. Under no circumstances shall LC intend to gain access to the Users´ personal access code.
9 LC has taken adequate security actions to safeguard the data entered into its Websites for the purpose of preventing acts of misrepresentation of such data or the unauthorized use thereof. Given the fact that no internet data transmission may prove entirely secure, LC may not guarantee that any on-line information or data transmission is held as entirely secure. Therefore, upon Users´ entry into LC´s websites, they embrace this risk, which they hereby declare to be aware of.
10 The Website material (such term involving namely texts, reports, articles, data, remarks, interviews, papers, graphs, logos, icons, images and files of any kind) is duly protected by the intellectual property laws. It is strictly forbidden to disclose, broadcast, and re-edit the Website contents for broadcasting or publication purposes, and directly or indirectly redistribute such contents by any means whatsoever. It is just as well forbidden to entirely or partially store the website contents in computers, except the ones intended for personal, and not-for-profit use. The publication of third-parties´ information shall be its authors´ sole responsibility. LC assumes no liability whatsoever for any delay, inaccuracy, error or omission incurred at the time of publication or during the transmission or delivery of the entire material or a part thereof, or for the damages arising from such acts or omissions.
11 The information published in LC´s web sites for whatever purposes shall be utilized by the Users at their sole discretion or risk. Therefore, LC shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the use of such information.
12 LC shall not be held liable for the contents and/or information disclosed in other Web pages which Users may have access to via LC´s websites. LC shall neither assume any liability for the authenticity and/or truthfulness of either the information or data disclosed in such pages.
14 Should users make use of LC´s websites, such use implies they have read, understood and duly accepted the foregoing terms. In the event of Users´ objection to such terms, they shall, therefore, not provide any data or information whatsoever, neither shall they make use of LC´s websites since they shall not be entitled to do so.
2. The products names and descriptions are targeted at Argentine residents.
3. LC ´s products sold in other countries under the same brand may have different formulas.
4. Anyone accessing LC ´s websites (hereinafter, the “Users”) may have access to different types of LC ´s own contents and information.
5. The website users hereby accept each and every current Term of Use, with no further conditions being imposed.
7. LC has made and shall make all reasonable efforts to populate its Website with accurate and updated information. Nevertheless, it may not guarantee:
i. the absolute truthfulness of such information, and shall neither assume any liability for any errors or omissions incurred in its website;
ii. the Website unavailability, its maintenance and effective operation and/or the services or contents thereof;
iii. the Website´s lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity and/or that of its services or contents to meet a specific goal or the Users´ needs or expectations, perform certain activities or achieve specific outcomes.
iv. the illegality, defective quality, lack of usefulness or unavailability of services rendered by third-parties and made available to the website users.
8. LC´s website users accept and acknowledge they shall use its contents at their own risk and/or liability and LC shall not be liable for any damage arising from such use.
9. LC shall not assume any liability for any damage caused to a User ´s personal computer or for any viruses it may become infected with as a result of the website use, or the total or partial transfer of data to such computer; neither shall it assume any liability for the existence of viruses, and programs containing harmful or malicious information.
12. LC shall not be held liable to Users for damages sustained by the latter as a result of other Users or Third Parties´ actions and the ones arising from third parties or other users´ lack of compliance with the laws and regulations or resulting from other illegal acts or the inadequate website use involving Users or third parties.
13. The users expressly understand, agree and accept that:
(i) LC shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, including though without limitation, the ones arising from the loss and/or impairment of information and/or website use;
(ii) The use of a Website and the Internet generally implies the acceptance of potential damage to the User´s software and hardware as well as the understanding that the on-line exchange of information entails the risk that such information may be seized by third parties. Users hereby make a declaration regarding the waiver of claims against LC on account of the foregoing grounds;
(iii) It is not mandatory for the information made available to Users or sent by the latter to be stored in LC´ s website.
14. The Website material (such term involving namely texts, reports, articles, data, remarks, interviews, papers, graphs, logos, icons, images and files of any kind) is duly protected by the intellectual property laws. It is strictly forbidden to disclose, broadcast, and re-edit the Website contents for broadcasting or publication purposes, and directly or indirectly redistribute such contents by any means whatsoever. It is just as well forbidden to entirely or partially store the website contents in computers, except the ones intended for personal, and not-for-profit use. The publication of third-parties´ information shall be its authors´ sole responsibility. LC assumes no liability whatsoever for any delay, inaccuracy, error or omission incurred at the time of publication or during the transmission or delivery of the entire material or a part thereof, or for the damages arising from such acts or omissions.
15. Should any products and/or services list of prices or isolated prices be made known at LC´s website, such disclosure shall not, and may not be construed as an offer to sell LC´s products. Therefore, prices may be available on the Website for information purposes only, and shall be subject to be changed at any time by LC, without prior notice.
16. LC shall not request the website Users to provide any information that may help identify the latter, except when they willingly agree to do so. Nonetheless, LC may be automatically provided with certain information, such as the type of web browser and operating system used, or the site domain name of the network from which the Users linked to LC´s website. Such data shall be useful for the control of the website use and the subsequent development thereof.
18. LC brands and relevant logotypes, as well as any other brand or logotypes broadcast in its Website and the contents thereof are LC´s property and deemed as trademarks, or LC ´s safeguarded intellectual property, subject to 22.362 and 11.723 Acts. A website access does not grant Users any expressed or implied rights, licenses or use permits in connection therewith. The use of LC´s website information, the reproduction, transformation and/or translation thereof is strictly forbidden.